Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Izze Soda


Hi Gina,

So good to hear from you! What's funny is when you were sending the e-mail, I was in the middle of taking the attached photos for you. Izze's always make me think of Evan and I got the idea for these photos a while ago. It's taken me a few months to save up enough bottles, but it was worth the wait. Every one of these Izze bottles comes with a prayer for your family! I know Evan drank his Izze from cans, but when I started this project our stores only carried bottles. Either way, the sentiment is the same!

As far as the marrow drives go, I am actively looking for the next opportunity to hold one. I'd love to find out more about the group you mentioned. Also, my younger sister is going to be biking with a group of UT students and alumni this summer to raise money and awareness for cancer research. They're biking from Austin, TX to anchorage Alaska! They haven't finalized the route yet but I believe they should be biking through your neck of the woods. (unfortunately they're not biking through mine) Along the way they're doing various events to promote various parts of cancer awareness and I think it would be wonderful to have them involved in a marrow drive somehow along the way. I'll let you know more once they finalize the routes and the dates. I'd love to work out something with you to help them be involved with BAHBAD along the way.

I pray your're having a good weekend. Let me know if the pictures came through okay or if I need to send them in a different format.

With love, hugs and prayers,
Allie

From: Allison Conway

No comments: