Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ronnie's Life Ministry decided to "give HOPE" by hosting a drive!!


I decided to host a drive because I felt like that was the very least I could do for Gina, for Evan, for Dom, for Mary…. And hopefully for others! How very simple it was. God has big plans for all of us and I just knew that this was something I was supposed to do. I already had a luncheon set up for our group of prayer warriors and the two events just seemed to go hand in hand. Hosting a bone marrow drive gave others a chance to participate in something they may have never had the opportunity to do. Quick, easy and a true blessing! I thank Gina for her hard work and dedication to saving lives in honor of Evan! We are so proud to be a part of your team!
Click here to visit their Website

No comments: