Sunday, March 8, 2009

Little Erin wants her family to be like Evan's Family!!



Can you read this little girl's words??
I hope we all get along in this family so we do fun stuff and get stuff done, we have (to) work like a team. We can do this!! I know we can be like Evan's family they all love each other, they help each other and they do fun stuff with each other!
To: Family
Love: Erin V.

Erin wrote this a couple days after your birthday celebration in which we had the honor of attending. Just being around you, your family and friends that day, you could not only feel but see the love that surrounds you. I have always told my kids, to be kind to each other, treat others the way you want to be treated and if you do not have anything nice to say, don't say it. I have used your family as an example many of times with my kids and my husband. The day of your birthday celebration, I'm sure my husband thought I was crazy for driving down to SC to donate blood for someone's birthday, who I hardly knew (I feel I've known you a lifetime). I knew this is what I wanted to do and was going to do it, and I wanted my kids to be a part of it. Because of Evan and your journey, I have learned to do things on Evan's time, love on my kids and husband, not sweat the small stuff, and just enjoy my family and life. You are truly making a difference and giving HOPE to others.

No comments: