Saturday, May 9, 2009

Hannah honors Evan and Caroline with her Locks for Love!!

When we first came to know you and your story, we shared it with our 2 younger children (our older one plays water polo which is how we got to know you and Evan)) and when we shared it with my little one’s, my daughter was absolutely taken by Evan. She had already wanted to cut her hair and decided all by herself that she wanted to donate it to Evan and Caroline. (She already knew of Locks of Love from someone else) So, off we went to have a “special girl’s day” to Salon Bamboo and she had almost 16 inches cut off her hair and donated it in the name and honor of Evan Cousineau and Caroline Harmon.

I realize that they may never get to use the hair however, I was so proud that my daughter is only 5 and she did such a selfless thing in honor of someone else. She prays daily and even reminds the family that Evan needs to be included in our prayers. She asks us for updates and personally, I think she has a crush on him because she always tells me how “cute” he is, lol! So anyway, here are a few pictures of her before, during and after the Locks of Love donation process!

I would have forwarded the pictures to the Harmon’s however I didn’t have their email address.

May God bless you and keep you always,
Kimberly (and Hannah)

No comments: